The Benefits of Becoming a Four Corners REALTOR®
Four Corners Board of Realtors involvement in the Colorado Association of Realtors Government Affairs team is state recognized. This group works at the local, state and federal levels to help protect the industry and homeowner’s rights. They actively monitor legislation effecting the real estate industry, and promotes or defeats related initiatives.
We want to help you establish yourself as the market expert in your area. Our Statistics Program, fueled by Showing Time – a nationally-recognized market research firm, closely monitors and analyzes trends in the local and state real estate industry. We publish quarterly updates on facts and statistics that directly impact you and your clients.
Four Corners Board of Realtors and its affiliated Associations, Institutes, Societies, and Councils offer professional designation programs in various real estate sectors. Also offered is a live webcast program featuring many different topics you can access at your convenience online 24-7.
More Membership Benefits
Four Corners Board of Realtors offers wide array of networking opportunities, including educational meetings, conventions and special events that connect you with other real estate professionals and affiliated industry leaders at the local, state and national levels.
- Trade Shows,
- Continuing Education,
- Committees you can get involved in,
- Social events and many other types of gatherings.
- Colorado Association of Realtors Convention
- National Association of Realtor Conventions
Most events include affiliates as well so that you will be able to meet people in real estate related industries.
Our ongoing public awareness campaigns have resulted in significant increase in consumer perception of the value that REALTORS® bring to the home buying process. Leverage the power of our advertising by putting the “R” logo on your business card and wearing your REALTOR® pin.
- Recognition and promotion on our website;
- Listing in our Member/Affiliate Online Directory;
- Networking Opportunities
The REALTORS® Legal Hotline is a service which provides members of CAR with direct access to a qualified real estate attorney who can offer information on real estate law and related matters.
Tech Helpline is the real estate industry’s number one technology support service. Today, nearly half of the Realtors® in U.S. and Canada – more than 600,000 real estate professionals – have access to Tech Helpline, a service with a U.S.-based staff of professionals who have nearly 300 years of combined IT experience.
Your membership pays for itself with savings and special offers in personal insurance, technology, marketing resources, shipping, car rentals, and many more.
- Personal Insurance
- Electronics & Mobile Technology
- Travel & Automotive
- Home & Lifestyle
- Risk Management
- Office Supplies & Services
- Marketing Resources
- Transaction Management
Enhance Your Network
Take Charge of Your Career
Broaden Your Knowledge
- Membership rosters for marketing of your services
- County Real Estate Public Records ($350.00/month – Free to our members and paid affiliates)
- Four Corners Board Tech Helpline ($100.00/hour – Free to our members and paid affiliates)
- Advertisement opportunities on Board website and Real Estate Guides & social media
- Educational Opportunities through Board -sponsored classes and seminars
- Real Estate trends and Stats that can help your business in our area
- Direct contact with area Realtors® through quarterly luncheons and other activities
- Participation in the Dean Hanson Memorial Golf Tournament and Scholarship Fund, Parade of Lights, Home and Garden Show, Relay for Life, Firewise, and CARHOF